CLUSTER INOVATIV SI EXCELENTA IN SANATATE,
EDUCATIE, TURISM SI AFACERI
ROVEST - TRADEMARK DUNAREAN
We invite you to be part of the only freeform of association that represents a favorable framework for business development, collaboration between companies, territorially administrative units, universities, research institutions, suppliers, customers and competitors located in the same geographic area and scope of interest, (local, national, transnational).
Between our (honorary) members and partners you will found academic personalities, personalities from different area of expertise such as Danube Strategy, academic, economic, public speaking, healthcare, business, SMEs, both nationally and internationally:
- Romanian Academy
- Romanian and International City Hall's
- Territorial Administrative Units
- World Champion in Public Speaking – Mr. Mohammed Qahtani
- Bulgarian Union of Romania
- Priority Area's - EUSDR
- Universities / Polytechnics / Research
- Medical healthcare centers, Hospitals
- Elite companies in their field of expertise
ROVEST Cluster Strategy builds on these basic pillars: knowledge, education, health, competitiveness, cooperation and institutional capacity.
Among the activities proposed, non-exhaustively, in the ROVEST Strategy we itemise:
- Courses for the earning competences, skills and abilities
- C.U.P.A. (Co-operative Urban Planning Approaches), 2nd edition
- International Promoter and Facilitator course for EUSDR, 3rd edition
- Creating opportunities for today's pupils, tomorrow's students to their admission (through scholarships, sponsorships, etc.) into prestigious EU Universities
- Conference ROVEST
- Internationalization - trans-regional development partnerships
- Eco-bio-medical economy at macro level and transnational
- Providing systematic and free support service and support for SMEs and cluster members in accessing business development opportunities in the context of the Single Market
- Facilitation in Research and Development and Innovation for national and international projects through the Centre for Transfer of Technology (Management) - Steinbeis Innovation Centre ROVEST
The main characteristic of the ROVEST cluster form is holistic, flexible organisation, each member performing certain activities depending on market requirements and cluster strategy.
ROVEST cluster is also the ideal setting to present a lot of companies under the same brand, marketing under a common policy, to exploit common resources and skills.
ROVEST innovative cluster membership benefits:
- Increased competitiveness and employment rate of labor by interconnecting people, skills, competencies and knowledge;
- Stimulating innovation as new ideas create customer interaction and great pressure on innovation actions;
- Increasing opportunities for internationalization of SMEs;
- Chances of success for start-ups and spin-offs;
- The capacity to influence educational profiles to meet the requirements of high qualified human resources company.