Don’t miss the opportunity to pursue collaboration between European and Taiwanese clusters and business associations !
The European Cluster Collaboration Platform (ECCP), the European Commission, the Enterprise Europe Network and Silicon Europe Worldwide will join forces to organise an EU-Taiwan Cluster Matchmaking Event, taking place on the 26th and 27th of June 2017 in the context of the 3rd EU-Taiwan Industry Dialogue. The aim of the Event is to foster cooperation between European and Taiwanese clusters and business associations.
The Cluster Matchmaking Event will represent a unique opportunity for representatives of European cluster organisations interested in cluster collaboration with Taiwan to explore possible common areas of interest for cooperation and complementarities, in terms of sectoral, value chain, and market focus of their SMEs and other companies. Letters of Intent, Memoranda of Understanding and other types of partnership agreements are expected to be explored with roadmaps on how to initiate and sustain the collaborations.
Who should attend?
The EU-Taiwan Clusters Cooperation and Matchmaking Event is targeted to European and Taiwanese clusters and business associations, from technology fields in support of the following areas:
- 5G (5th Generation Wireless Systems)
- Circular Economy
- Smart Industry.
How does it work?
- Register, fill in the profile of your organization and publish your collaboration wishes
- Send, receive & confirm meetings requests
- One week before the event your receive your personal meeting schedule
- Promote cluster and network cooperation between clusters from Europe and Taiwan to explore common visions and reach partnership agreements
- Encourage international and transnational cooperation at cluster and SME level