SEED MONEY FACILITY EVENT
What is the Seed Money Facility?
Seed Money Facility (SMF) is a funding opportunity provided by the Danube Transnational Programme to support the development of projects in line with the 12 Priority Areas of the EU Strategy for the Danube Region. With Seed Money support, projects can be prepared for further funding source, regardless the financial instrument to be addressed by the project developed, be it national, mainstream EU, transnational or cross border or by any other public or private investor (such as IFIs) or public-private partnership.
The developed projects must be:
- Complex – projects which are comprehensive of different actions/activities meant to address wide scopes;
- Strategic – relevant for the Danube area, where the relevance is linked to core needs expressed by the Danube countries and endorsed by the Monitoring Committee;
- Transnational – the effect of the project should go beyond the local/national need and address the wider Danube area in a macro-regional approach.
What is the event about?
During the Seed Money Facility Event, information will be given about:
- Danube Transnational Programme and EUSDR
- Seed Money Facility in general
- Seed Money Facility call for proposal in particular (rules and procedures) - expected to be launched in autumn 2017
- TOPICS ADDRESSED by the Seed Money Facility call
- Existing financing opportunities for different topics
Around 150 stakeholders, decision-makers and potential partners, representing national, regional and local authorities, as well as other relevant actors interested in the Seed Money Facility, are expected to participate in the event. Participants will have the opportunity to meet and share their visions for potential project ideas with both EUSDR and funding programme representatives.
When and where?
Agenda and registration form
You can have a look at the agenda, which contains practical information.
And don't forget to register online !
If you want to be supported in the development of a project that could be financed through EU funds in the Danube region,
then see you in Vienna!